Record inbound and outbound calls and access your recordings on demand.
Recording your calls can be useful for record keeping, staff training and to help resolve problems such as inaccurate order taking, lost delivery details and pricing disputes with customers or suppliers.
- Recording inbound calls, outbound calls or both.
- Use as a dictation service.
- Record the whole call or choose the parts you feel are important with the stop and start feature.
- Instant access to your recordings online or have them straight to your email inbox.
- Optional announcement advising your callers that the call may be recorded (Inbound calls only).
- Any call charges incurred will be billed monthly in arrears. For all call charges, please follow www.touchdownoffices.com/support/call-charges/
How it Works
- You choose your new call recording number from our range of geographic and non-geographic numbers.
- Choose to record the whole call or use the on demand feature, you control which part of the call to record.
- Receive the recording directly via email, or access and download through our on line portal.